Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Introduction

Swagbucks.com is a search engine that pulls results from Google and Ask.com and brings them to you in one convenient place. Sounds pretty cool, right? Well, here is the best part! You can also earn "Swagbucks" while searching the web, and redeem them for prizes in the Swag Store. Prizes range from $5 gift cards to Amazon.com all the way up to iPhones and Electric Guitars! So you are not only getting two of the best search engines pulled into one, but you are also earning Swagbucks for doing it. In just my first week I accumulated almost 100 Swagbucks - that is enough to buy two $5 Amazon.com gift cards, and I am not doing anything that I don't do every day anyway! Signing up is completely free, and most people find 2 Swagbucks just on their first search. So go check it out, and if you decide to register BE SURE TO USE THIS LINK so that you can be one of my referrals and help me earn Swagbucks too. Be sure to download the Swagbucks search bar or set www.Swagbucks.com as your home page so that you will remember to use it for all of your searches. After you are all setup just search the web like you normally would and reap the benefits! Feel free to leave comments or email me (angushutchsky[@]gmail.com) with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment