Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update & Thanks

I just wanted to update you guys on how I am doing with my Swagbucks journey and referrals. I am up to 272 Swagbucks! That is an increase of 89 Swagbucks since my last post, 8 days ago. Let me do the math for you on that one - I have earned $10 in Amazon.com gift cards in just over a week! This is where my thanks come in...186 of those Swagbucks have been from you, my referrals. I could not be anywhere near where I am right now if it were not for your help.

A special thanks to those of you who read about this on my Mom's blog and signed up. I have seen an increase in the Swagbucks that have been coming in each day since she posted, so I know some of you signed up. Thank you very much! I encourage you to invite your friends with your referral link (or mine if you're really feeling nice) so that they can get in on the fun and help you earn Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment